Monday, September 8, 2008

Back on track

Duration: 41:40
Distance: 4.0mi

My running friend Kirsten is an amazing inspiration. She's been so dedicated to eating healthy and keeping up with the runs, and well...it SHOWS. She looks incredible. As for myself, I have only gone up a size in the same amount of time that she's lost two. If that doesn't inspire me, I'm not sure what will.

I started today by dragging myself off the couch at 6am to get in four miles before work. I also cooked a healthy spinach and chicken italian sausage fiber-filled pasta meal for lunch, pirate booty and broccoli (not to be eaten together!) for snacks, and I'm having oatmeal for breakfast.

Please, please, please let me stay motivated. I need my clothes to fit. :(

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good girl! I started up this weekend too...you did a great time in your 10K. I am impressed!