Tuesday, September 9, 2008

82 Days

Duration: 41:21
Distance: 4.0mi

My third day in a row to get my run in--yay! This day was a little rough when I got to the third mile, so I stopped and walked for a bit but still beat my time from yesterday.

Eating went well today too, but Sahala came over to get me set up with some computer work, red velvet cupcake from Cupcake Royale in tow (my favorite, omigosh!). I thoroughly enjoyed it though, ate it slowly to savor each bite (oh! the cream cheese frosting is out of this world!) and didn't feel guilty about it. He also brought me a mini lemon raspberry tart, a chocolate cookie, and a fantastic-looking chocolate peanut butter bar, but I'm going to put those in the freezer and spread them out over the month (willpower willing).

He also brought me a hummus and pita chip cup and a turkey, swiss and spinach pita for lunch tomorrow. How nice is that?!? It's a good thing I don't work at Google and have those luxuries every day...I'd be a cow!

No comments: