Saturday, July 19, 2008

135 Days

Duration: 26:27
Distance: 2.5 mi

I suck! I went out for happy hour at 3pm Friday afternoon, and of course that turned into a night out. Needless to say, I was supposed to run 5 miles today with friends at Seattle Fit and instead barely made it 2.5 miles by myself on the treadmill at the gym. *sigh*

On a positive, non-running note, I got to check out some new places Friday! We started out at Frontier Room (awesome $1 pork bbq sliders and strong $3 drinks), then I got to enjoy the awesome view at Sonya's (a very unassuming, dark bar with huge windows looking out to the water in the back), and finally finished the evening on the patio at Tia Lou's for chips, salsa, and margaritas. I definitely needed to run those 5 miles after that insane amount of calories!!

1 comment:

a said...

You missed a good run last Saturday - hopefully you'll be able to make it to tomorrow's! The mileage is back down to 4 miles this time.