Wednesday, July 30, 2008

slacking!

I haven't given up completely or anything, but by the looks of it you'd be none the wiser. My priorities and "Ashley Time" have been superseded by interpersonal issues and the angst/emotions those things tend to bring about. So, it's been Pity Party Central at my apartment (and the bars within a 2-block radius), but gosh darnit, I need to snap out of this!

It wasn't too long ago I was excited to run 5 miles after work. I want those days back--pronto!

And all the no-good men in my life (not that they read this, or care of I run, or care if I know they lie but insist the contrary anyways---weeee! I could go on and on.)...but umm YEAH, those guys, they can just disappear, please! Thanks!

I'll be back to my normal chipper and RUNNING self soon. Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments: